- Maintaining a physical distance above 1m where possible
- Using a face covering or visor when a physical distance in not possible
- Asking our clients to wear a face covering
- Hands are washed thoroughly before and after every client
- Clients are asked to cleanse their hands on entering and exiting the salon
- Dedicated uniform is only worn in the salon and washed after every day
- All fabrics are washed at a minimum of 60 degrees and single use items are disposed of after each client
- All tools and product packaging are disinfected after each client
- The treatment room and communal areas are disinfected after each client
- All surfaces are cleaned a minimum of twice a day
- No persons can enter the salon without having prior authorisation. Those wanting to purchase products, gift vouchers or make an appointment have to do this over the telephone and arrange a collection time.
- Separate entry and exit to the salon to avoid congestion
- Allocated clean time before and after each client to complete disinfectant procedure
- Clients appointments are staggered so arrivals and departures are not happening at the same time
These are just some of the procedures which we follow to keep you and us safe.
This entry was posted in News.